4,00 € – 29,00 €
Particularly resistant rootstock, which while preserving vigor improves fruit set and earliness.
PG3- Fortamino F1
Rootstock which, in addition to its great resistance, preserves vigor by improving fruit set and precocity.
- Powerful root system giving plants strong vigor from an early stage.
- Well suited for long-term crops.
- Excellent recovery after a period of stress.
- Interspecific rootstock, suitable for both tomatoes and eggplants.
- Can be sown the same day as scions. (for eggplants sow 8 to 10 days before PG).
- Good even germination.
- High resistance (HR): ToMV 0-2, Ff, Pi, Va, Vd, Fol 0-2, Fa ..
- Intermediate Resistance (IR): TSWV, Ma, Mi, Mj
- Untreated coated seeds.
- Solanum lycopersicum x Solanum habrochaites
Grafting is particularly recommended to increase productivity and resistance, but becomes indispensable when crop rotation is impossible and that the soil is infested with nematodes (greenhouse cultivation etc...)!
-Disease and pathogen coding
ToMV: Mosaic Virus tomato.
Tm: Tobacco Mosaic Virus.
TSWV(0): Suntan Disease tomato.
Ff: Cladosporium Fungus Fulvia fulva ( ex Cladosporium fulvum).
Fol: Fusarium oxysporum vascular fungus f.sp. lycopersici.
For: Fusarium Root Rot Fungus oxysporum f.sp. radicis-lycopersici.
On: Oidium Oidium neolycopersici mushroom ( ex Oidium lycopersicum).
Go: Verticillium fungus Verticillium albo- atrum.
Vd: Verticillium fungus Verticillium dahliae.
Pl: Cork Root Disease Fungus Pyrenochaeta lycopersici.
My: Nematodes Root-knot Nematodes ( root galls) Meloidogyne arenaria.
Mi: Nematodes Root-knot Nematodes ( root galls) Meloidogyne incognita.
Mj: Nematodes Root-knot Nematodes ( root galls) Meloidogyne javanica.
10 seeds, 100 Seeds, 25 Seeds, 50 Seeds